Do you have an unused iPad, tablet or laptop you can donate? Help our residents keep in touch via video call with their family, friends and volunteers while Montefiore is closed to visitors during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our staff are working hard to ensure every resident is able to stay connected to their loved ones via video call while we are closed to visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many residents do not have their own devices, so we need your unused iPads, tablets and laptops to ensure they can stay in touch with family, friends and volunteers.
If you have a device to donate, here’s what to do:
- Ensure your iPads & Android tablets for donation are no more than 5 years old (laptops older than this are OK).
- Ensure the device is in good working order, cleared of all data and restored to factory settings.
- Wipe down your device with disinfectant or sanitiser if possible (our staff will repeat this process).
- Please include a charger with your device, and package in a snap-lock or other secure bag clearly marked with the word DONATION and name and contact details of the donor in case our IT team has any questions.
- Deliver or drop off to reception at one of our campuses (Randwick, Woollahra, Hunters Hill & Maroubra Shores).
- Please note that this is a donation, and for health and security reasons these devices cannot be returned.
If you would like more information, please email: email@example.com or ph: (02) 8345 9110.
If you have a personal note of thanks (or a picture from a younger member of the family) to share with staff who are working tirelessly to support our residents, please email them to the address above or mail to:
Montefiore Foundation, 36 Dangar St, Randwick NSW 2031