This session is a practical guide on ageing for your family
- Discuss different ways to approach a loved one about their ageing requirements.
- Learn how to manage and best support early signs of cognitive decline.
- What should you do after any diagnosis?
- Tips for enabling your loved one to manage their environment more independently.
- Determine what type of support you might be eligible for at home.
Moderated by Montefiore Director or Professional Services, Janine Grossman, the panel includes Rachel Houseman (Senior Social Worker), Amy Sender (Behavioural Support Lead), Eliza Baume (Dementia Consultant) and James Waide (Help at Home Coordinator).