Club Monte is a seniors’ day therapy club operating on Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 2pm in the beautiful grounds of Montefiore’s Hunters Hill Campus.
Club Monte offers:
- Entertainment – interesting speakers, musical performances, movies, celebrations such as birthdays, simchas, Jewish and Australian holidays
- Activities – crafts, quizzes, games, cards, regular outings to places of interest and a well-supplied library
- Latest technology and digital services
- Wellbeing therapies – access to our Allied Health professionals, hydrotherapy, remedial massage, exercise groups and more.
- A pick-up and drop-off service is available.
Regular cost per visit is $15 which includes transport, morning and afternoon tea, and a hot, kosher lunch.
North shore seniors are welcome to join our day program for two free trial sessions. Contact us today to find out more about this offer for new clients and join us at Club Monte.
Address: Montefiore Hunters Hill Hal Goldstein Campus
120 High Street
Hunters Hill NSW 2110